"Food is our common ground, a universal experience." - James Beard

Friday, August 21, 2009

Introduction

When Kent and I first got married last year I had a hard time knowing where to start in planning meals for the week - sometimes I still do! I kept thinking how great it would be to have a blog where newlyweds and friends who enjoyed cooking could share tips on good meals, foods to take to parties, and other helpful kitchen insights. Because I enjoy writing, I finally decided that I would start a blog! But, I know I will be relying on Kent and my friends for some help! So if you have any recipes, cookbook recommendations, wine recommendations, etc., please e-mail them to me at aghartzog@gmail.com and I will post them on the blog. Or feel free to comment on any of my posts with variations on dishes on any recommendations you may have for other readers! Thanks for taking the time to read this blog - I hope you find it helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...