My friend, BLC, of The Company She Keeps has made this recipe several of the times we've gotten together recently. It's so good and always goes really fast! This is a perfect appetizer to take to parties - so delicious!
|Photo from bakedbree.com|
Hot Corn Dip
- 1 (8-ounce) brick cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- green onions
- tortilla chips
- Put the cream cheese, jalapeno, garlic powder, chipotle powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix together until well combined. Add the corn. Mix until everything is combined. Add 2 cups of the cheese and stir until combined.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Pour corn into pan and top with remaining cheese. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and it is hot all the way through. Top with chopped tomatoes, sliced green onions, and cilantro. Serve with chips.