"Food is our common ground, a universal experience." - James Beard

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wine Wednesday - Barefoot

My friend, Katie, suggested that I discuss Barefoot Cabernet this week for Wine Wednesday. Several friends of ours have mentioned liking different Barefoot wines. I'm not sure if I've ever had their Cabernet. But, Kent and I actually had Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvee at our wedding reception. We loved it! We had a champagne bar with different fruits and juices so that people could have mimosas and make other drinks. I've read several of the reviews, and it seems to be pretty widely acknowledged that Barefoot wines are good buys for the money - they are usually between $8-10 but can be found for even less. They have been awarded as one of the "Top 100 Best Buys in the World" as well as winning other tasting awards. These wines are made in California and can be bought in grocery stores around the US. Visit their website for more information: http://www.barefootwine.com/

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Both the Cabernet and the Pinot Noir are good buys and good wines!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...