|Photo from WeightWatchers.com|
|1 spray(s) cooking spray|
|2/3 cup(s) lite honey mustard dressing|
|1/8 tsp table salt|
|1/8 tsp black pepper|
|2 tsp dill, freshly chopped|
|1 medium uncooked scallion(s), finely sliced|
|1 cup(s) cornflake crumbs|
|1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), four 4 oz pieces|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a shallow pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill and scallions; remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
- Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into dressing mixture and then cornflake crumbs; place in prepared pan.
- Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink in center, about 15 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining dressing mixture (the 1/3 cup that was set aside) over chicken breasts and serve.
- Yields 1 piece of chicken and about 1 1/3 tablespoons of dressing per serving.