"Food is our common ground, a universal experience." - James Beard

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Newly Weds to... Oldly Weds?


Kent and I celebrated 5 years of marriage this week!  I can't believe how quickly the time goes - it makes me feel old!  It also makes me feel like I need to change the name of my blog, but I just don't think I can bear to do it.  So, I guess we'll just have to keep trying to live like newlyweds!  We celebrated with a wonderful dinner at Cafe Dupont.  I had a great ribeye and definitely MUST recommend the beignets for dessert!  I keep meaning to post pictures from our big trip to Switzerland that we took in the Spring as an early marker of our anniversary.  Maybe I'll get around to it one of these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...