"Food is our common ground, a universal experience." - James Beard

Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Mentions

With the start of the New Year I decided to start a new blog series - "Monday Mentions"! On Mondays I will give recommendations for restaurants, food products, cookbooks, etc. I will continue to post Wine Wednesdays about every other week - especially since my blog always receives more visits on Wednesday than any other day!!




For the first Monday Mention I wanted to recommend the movie Julie & Julia. Several people asked me when I started my blog if I got the idea for a recipe blog from last summer's movie about Julia Child. I actually hadn't seen it yet. But, I got to watch it over the holidays. And it was so cute! It made me want to start trying some exciting new recipes! If you enjoy cooking, you will definitely enjoy watching this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...