"Food is our common ground, a universal experience." - James Beard

Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Mentions


My friend, Sally, told me about this wonderful website, and I wanted to share it with everyone! This website (http://www.tastebook.com/) allows you to create your own recipe book. I have been working on a family cookbook for a while using this website. It is really easy to use because they have wonderful templates. It allows you to add family pictures, fun notes, and a dedication page. I ordered my cookbook just before Thanksgiving so that I could show it to my family. I was very impressed with the quality of the cookbook and am excited to finish it! Because it functions like a binder, you can order the book and your pages whenever you want and then add new pages later.

Also, if you have a lot of recipes saved on your computer from places like Food Network or Southern Living Magazine, you can actually upload them directly to your own personalized cookbook. You can also use pictures and recipes from tons of other on-line sources. Or, you can even order pre-made cookbooks produced by the company that revolve around a theme, like healthy eating or Greek food. This is such a good way to keep all of your favorite recipes organized in one place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...