"Food is our common ground, a universal experience." - James Beard

Saturday, January 19, 2013

And... we're back!

I've been posting on my blog for 3 1/2 years now. I had been doing really well the first 3 years posting about once a week or at least a few times a month, but last summer I went back to school and have had far less free time!  I'm not taking a class this semester, so I hope to be back to posting more often!  I've back blogged a few recipes that I've had time to make recently, so please take a look at those.  For some reason, blogger is not letting me upload photos for my recipes right now, but I'll try to come back later and post pictures.  I'm not sure how often I'll be able to blog, but hopefully you'll see a few new recipes every now and then.  Happy cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...